Suffering from Pulmonary fibroisis. Having breathing problem with diabetes and BP. Any ayurvedic treatment?

Suffering from Pulmonary fibroisis o flungs since last one year and having breathing problem- Short breath,not been able to wald more than 300 mts and cannot climb 20 steps at a stach. Presently I am on Steroids 30mg daily. Due to which my wight also increased by 10 kgs i last four months. I am a diabitic and also having BP Problem My present wight is 99kgs. Can you suggest me good effective Aurved treatement ? or any other alternative medicines. My mail is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013