Suffering from Premature Ejaculation and penis size small. Will I be able to give birth to a child?

hi, I have some sexual related problem. My penis size is small. I have the problem of premature ejaculation and nightfall. My age is 27 and I am male and unmarried. Why nightfall is happening for me? What should be size of the penis in normal and errect position? Will I be able to give birth to a child? If i feel orgasm , little amount of semen is coming out. Is it a problem? Please clarify me. Thanks, Rajeev
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013