Suffering from Polycystic ovary, prescribed MCbm69. Tried IV, results negative. Irregular periods. Will this tab work?

Hello Doctor, I am suffering from polysistic ovary . Doctor has prescribed me MCbm69 tablets for me and my husband. I want to know the use of this tablet. I have been taking Glycophage for last 1 year but still my periods are irregular. We also tried for I V I but still the result was negative. We are againg planning for second round of IVI. Will the above tablet help us.?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012

The MCbm69 tablet contains mecobalamamin, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride. Your doctor prescribed it to help improve your hemoglobin level. Perhaps you have been suffering of anemia or being fatigued recently, so, you were prescribed this medicine.

Furthermore, studies show efficacy of taking folic acid supplement to increase the chances for fertility.

All the best!