Suffering from Polycystic ovary and fallopian tube bilateral. Missed periods, UPT negative. Cause for missing periods?

Hi, I am 25 years of age Indian. I am married since the last 4 years and have tried to conceive but failed repeatedly. My doctor had suggested me all thyroid tests, HSG , USG which are normal now. I am little overweight and by fallopian tube is bilateral. My husband s sperm test is normal. I had been suffering from irregular periods and USG showed poly-cystic ovary which have by far been normalized as per the latest USG. Since the last 6months, I am having regular periods with the intake of Myotol F and doctors have tried to regularize my hormone imbalance . We are following all trial dates as given by the doctor. I have also noticed white discharge after the ovulation date. My period date was supposed to commence from the 19/02/2013 but on testing today I found again that I have failed in conceiving yet again..which means after a long time I have missed by periods and am not pregnant as well.. Please help me
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013