Suffering from Pemphigus vugaris, took blister therapy. Still getting blisters in mouth. Complete treatment ?

hello sir I am suffering from Pemphigus vugaris from 2010 november taken pulse from jan 2011 to dec 2012,all the blisters stopped after 3 pulses. i have taken pulse therapy(dextroxine) for 12 months, from 2012 january i have been on only medicine but after 6months again blisters in mouth have been developed pain was very severe for that my Dr. has give me Kenecort injection weekly once this i have tried for 2 months still the problem was retained so again one more pulse i have taken. the blisters in the mouth have been healed only for 20days again now i am suffering from mouth blisters please suggest me medicine which will heal quickly.there is severe pain in the mouth not able to eat or talk .properly.Now Iam taking Azoron 50mg once daily and calcium tablet.Is there any other medicine which completely treats this problem.can you suggest any DR who stays in Hyderabad,Andhrapradesh, INDIA.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013