Suffering from Parkinson's disease. Taking syndopa, urimax and waklert. Difficulty in walking, stiff muscles. Reason?

My father is having parkinson for the past 17 yrs. He is now 73. The following are the drugs he is taking Syndopa 110 = 6Am-10AM-2PM-6PM Syndoppa CR = 8AM-8PM Urimax F = night Waklert 50 = morning One aspirine tablet (myogrel 75) - noon Morning he is able to walk .. but by noon .. he could not walk and not able do anything with out any others help. At night things become worst .. his thigh muscles becomes stiff and very painful so that he could not sleep.. What could be the reason?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013