Suffering from Parkinson's disease. History of pulmonary tuberculosis. Will this effect migration requirements?

My dad has parkinsons disease and is currently on several drugs to control the disease. He is on a travel visa in XXXXX with the hope of migrating from the XXXXX. However we have just found on his medical history that in 1961 he had Pulmonary tuberculosis - (Bilateral). He remembers being in hospital for 1 month as a precaution for being exposed to the disease but believes that he was never treated or had any of the symptoms. Will this effect his migration to XXXXX.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012