Suffering from Parkinson's Disease. Body rigid, imbalance after taking medication. Remedy?

1. I am a 59yrs old male,ht 165 cms, wt 75Kg having PARKINSONS DISEASE ,since AUG07. 2. My medicines prescribed are:- Ropark-4mg TDS Syndopa plus 125 -5 nos daily Syndopa CR- 1 HS 3. I am continuing to have more body rigidity and imbalance inspite of increase of dosage of Syndopa plus tabs since 3months .NO CHANGE in ROPARK TAB DOSAGE,SINCE AUG 07 HAS BEEN DONE.IS IT ADVISABLE NOW FOR REMEDY AND RELIEF OF MY PRESENT PROBLEM AND WITH WHAT DOSAGE?IF NOT WHICH OTHER MEDICINE WITH DOSAGE, APART FROM TAB AMANTIDINE AND ENTACEPONE WHICH WAS GIVEN,BUT CAUSED ME SEVERE DRUG ALLERGY ,DIAGNOSED AS LIVEDO RETICULARIS SHOULD I BE ADVISED BY MY NEURO PHY?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013