Suffering from Parkinson disease. Taking medication, underweight, BP normal. Hands shivering. Possible reason?

I am suffering from Parkinson disease for the last 3 years. The Dr. has advised parkin tabs.alogwith Ciplar-LA40 and Amlopres-5. I am taking the above mentioned medicines for the last 10 months. My BP was 186-100. Now it is 122-80. I am underweight of 50 kg. and my height is 5-6 inches. I am 62 years old and retired from Central Govt. My other tests are normal. My hands are shivering mostly. Pl. advise.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012