Suffering from PSTD, panic disorder, Agarophobia and anxiety. On Diazepam and Alprazolam. How to taper medications?

I am trying to wean off Diazepam 5mg/daily x3 prn and Alprazolam 2-3 mg nightly prn.I ve been on these for 5 yrs, as you will see in bio. I have PTSD/Panic Disrder/Anxiety. My psych seems upset with my borderline Agoraphobia and increasing phone appointments as well as my inability to pay beyond the Medicare rate. He has not contacted me for 2 wks despite our agreement that I must be weaned & my messages left requesting assist. Can you advise?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012