Suffering from PID problem, laproscopic test done. Complain of heavy discharge during periods. Homeopathy treatment if any?

Sir, my wife has been suffering from PID problems since three years and i have got done here laproscopic test in 2010 for adhesiolysis and hydrosalping. She has been complaining of acute lower pain, and heavy discharge during the time of period. Hydrosalping has been done at that time. Please advise me what type of homeo medications prescribed for her.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. Acute PID needs to be treated with intravenous antibiotics. If it is not treated it can cause permanent fallopian tubal damage. You can take alternative medicines, but before that she needs to be treated for this infection. I also suggest to take vaginal antibiotic pessary after consulting your doctor.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile