Suffering from PCOS, taking femara for anovulation, recurring blighted ovum, had D&C. Any treatment to stop this?

I have pcos and have been taking femara for 8 months for anovulation I got a positive pregnancy test in may the was a blighted ovum confirmed at 7 weeks by vagional ultrasound had a dnc done in June the took a month of birth control the femara again an just got another positive pregnancy test hcg test done and level only at 229 at 4 weeks 3 days md almost certain it s another blighted ovum. Is it rare to keep Happening and can anything at all be done to not have that risk. Is there anyway to tell if all my eggs are bad or if something else is causing it my md doesn t seem to worried since I m only 25 but I don t want to keep going through this.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012