Suffering from PCOS, sharp pain in naval and lower back. Delayed periods. Am I pregnant?

Hi I m 29yrs old female have pcos have stomac pains like period pains around the navel And sometimes sharp pain left nex to navel some lower back pains . I had a period the 14dec- 23dec 2012 only having my nex period the 23jan 2013 no vomiting or tendr breast . My urine light yellow having this pains from the 4jan and gt them still can I be preg didn t tke a test . What can I do ? My husbn have 98 perc abnormal sperm count we been trying to get preg for 11yrs now we found out 5months back of his problm he is on multi vitamns since that time . I m Having for 2half yrs now periods every month.since my dr sent me for n x ray to see of my tubes are bloc no blocking .
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013