Suffering from PCOS, periods late. All test normal. Prescribed krimson 35. Why having brownish discharge, flow less?

I am 27 year old married height is 5 1 .My weight is 50 kg.I m suffering from pcos .I am having late periods and flow during my periods is very less.Its been almost 1 year that i have been married.I consulted a gynecologist .she asked me to do T3, T4 and TSH test.Test results were normal as per doctor. Serum T3 was 116.00 ng/ml,Serum T4 was 7.80 µg/dl,Serum TSH was 3.0 µIU/ml.She prescribed me krimson35 tablet for 3 months.Its almost 2 months since i have been taking this medicine.I am getting periods regularly from past 2 months due to medicine.But the flow is very very less.I am getting brownish blood discharge most of the time during periods.I am very much worried why this is happening.why flow is brownish in color and why flow is very less?pls help
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013