Suffering from PCOS, pain during menstrual cycle, bulge in belly button. Could it be a cyst?

I am 36 years old I have PCOS .. I have never had pain during a menstrual cycle.. The last year I have been dealing with pain that last for about 20 minutes off and on.. I have thought it to be a cyst bursting.. I usually have a clear discharge after that painful experience.. Would you say that is what I am dealing with. Also, I have a bulge in my belly button, it s soft and it sortof moves around.. Could that be a cyst too ?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013