Suffering from PCOS, on birth control pills. Is it safe to have unprotected sex?

Hi, my girlfriend has PCOS and has been on a steady birth control use for a month now. She had her period 3 days ago and started her second BC pack 2 days ago. We plan on having sex without condom and ejaculating inside her as soon as her period is over. Is this safe considering that she has regularly taken the pill for a month now, she consulted her Gyno who told her she could have sex without condoms starting that same month but since she had antibiotics we preferred to be careful. My main concern is whether having sex early in her cycle considering she has PCOS (and its possible irregularities) and the fact that she is on birth control pill, is risky in terms of becoming pregnant? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013