Suffering from PCOS, missed periods, vomiting, thyroid. Taking glyciphage. Causes for symptoms?

I am 27 year old and married. I have pcos and I am taking metmorfin tablet glyciphage. This month I missed my period and my stomach is feeling bloated and also have vomiting sensation after meals. Is it happening because of this tablet. since my periods are irregular doctor suggested me to take this tablet. Also i am a thyroid patient. Daily I am taking thyronorm 100mg.I am so confused. From the past few months so many times i have experianced negative pregnancy test . so I have strong belief that I am not pregnant.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012