Suffering from PCOS. Taking siphene, progynova, stopped due to acne. Will medications delay periods?

Hello doctor I am 31 years of age. I have a history of polycystic ovaries. For the month of April and May I have taken tab. siphene(100)from day 2 to day 6. Also took tab.progynova (2mg) from day 7 to day 11. Then last month I got my periods on 19th June and I did not take any medicine since I started having too much of acne . I could not go for follicular study while I was taking these medicines. My question is will my periods get delayed bcos I m no more taking these pills. Are there any side effects of these pills I took.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012