Suffering from PCOS. Taking homoeopathic medication, hair loss, acne on face. Treatment options?

I am a PCOS patient treating in Homeopathy medicine now and from last 2 years i am treatment with these medicines metformin , Hyponid, Genette 35 in which i couldnt see any result since i started homeopathy i have heavy hairloss and acne on my face and i am realy worried about my hairloss i have already lost 3/4th of my hair please suggest if is there any medicine which will help me to save my excisting hair i am a 27year old married women with a kid
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013