Suffering from PCOS. Severe cramps after missing the pills. HPT negative. Chances of pregnancy?

Hey i am 21 with pcos . I am on the pill but missed two this month. On wed night woke up with really painful cramps for a hour my husband took me down to out of hours doc. he said it was period pain as i was due on my period. i came on my period but its not not normal its brown discharge when i wipe. still getting cramps so bad where i have to stop whay i am doing. did hpt on friday was negative. i am planning on doing another hpt on tues. do u think i am pregnant? Also i am get a littlr back ache lower back. Please help really need to.know x thanks
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012