Suffering from PCOS. On clofert. Not able to conceive. Ovashield prescribed. What is the drug action?

I am 26 years Old,167cm,60Kg. I am having PCOS and TTC from 1year, i was on Clofert-50mg for 3 cycles and in the 4th cycle i had HSG as suggested by Doctor. Fallopian tubes are proper as per the report. When i was on Clofert i ovulated in every cycle on 17D but was not concieved. Also when i had HSG on 11D of my cycle, next cycle started 10days late. Now my doctor told to take OvaShield(5th Cycle), please let me know whether these tablets are helpful for me in concieving. Also any suggestions on the food i should take, intercourse with my partner?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013