Suffering from PCOS. Hormones not altered by medication. Advised IUI. Success rate and cost of treatment?

Hi, I have poly cystic ovary syndrome, and I took Clomiphene Citrate tablets and Duphaston in the first 5 days and from 14th day onwards (respectively)of mensral cycle for three months. But this couldn’t alter my hormone levels. The hormone levels on the second menstral day was found to be - LH (6.5 mIU/L) is almost double than FSH (3.8 mIU/L). So my Doctor advised me to to go for ovulation induction + Intrauterine Insemination ( IUI ). Since tablet could not make much effects on the hormone levels, I would prefer to go with injecting hormones. (My husband’s semen is healthy) So I would like to know about the facilities available in your hospital and the estimated cost of the treatment for one cycle, and success rate of the treatment. Thanking you, looking forward to hear from you….
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012