Suffering from PCOD, taking Siphene and Follimon, polyp was removed. Cause for not conceiving?

Hello doctor!!! I am a patient of PCOD . I had conceived in February 2012 but had a miscarriage within 4 weeks. Every cycle, i take Siphene 100 mg from day 3-day 7 and also take injections of follimon (5-6 injections). Despite the said medication, there was late egg development and ovulation but could not conceive. Had gone for laproscopy drilling and hysterectomy where a polyp was diagnosed and removed. this surgery happened in December and then the same medication as mentioned above started with the injection reduced to 3 doses. Am keen to conceive and have been married for 3 years. Also, next month, we are getting transferred to abroad. this is the last cycle wherein i can take treatment, pls suggest.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013