Suffering from PCOD, cysts in both ovaries. Had ovarian drilling. Will it cause abnormal child in future?

hi m farhana 20 my height is 5.2 and weight is 58 and m single.i was suffering from pcod .i was having cyst in both the doctor suggested me for early marriage but b coz of my studies i was not able to plan for marriage so doctor suggested me for ovarian drilling laproscopic surgery and i hav undergone it 2months before and from that my periods are regular.m not suffering from diabetes or throid.recently i came to know bcoz of cystectomy i may hav abnormal chid in i wan know about future complications and methods to prevent them.plz help me with my problem
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013