Suffering from PCOD and infertility. Tubes covering ovaries, filled with adhesion, not conceiving. Will it cause ovarian cancer?

HI doctor I am Tabu suffering from PCOD and infertility problem recently i went through laproscopic surgery for ovarian drilling but unfortunately it didn t happen because the surgeon said my ovaries are filled with adhesion and they couldn t recognize the ovaries itself even the tubes are covering the ovaries and it is fully filled with adhesion , then they had submitted a sample to the lab suspecting to be tuberculosis or other infections but the report came as normal no such evidences of such cells , now my problem is how can i become mother is it possible to treat my ovaries and also i want to know in future will this create ovarian cancer or some other problem i am worried kindly suggest
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012