Suffering from PCOD. Took clome, duphaston to conceive. Was suggested oosure, duphaston next time. Will it cause side effects?

Hii Dr.I am 30yrs old and my husband is 28yrs. I am suffering from PCOD from last 5yrs and got married last year.now from last 6 months we tried for baby with Clome and Duphaston prescribed by my dr but no result.Today i went to dr and he gave me oosure and duphaston for 3months and my husband to do Semen analysis.Pls suggest me this medicine will benefit and what are the side effects?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013