Suffering from PCOD. Irregular periods. On Modus tablet. Remedies to regularize menstrual cycle?

Hi, I am 27 years old and weigh 53 kgs. I am virgin . i am suffering from PCOD since last 4 years. I have irregular periods. Since last 1 year have been on medication for my periods to come. Modus 10 Mg / DB 10 Mg are the medicine that i have used in the past. i am married. Please suggest what can i do to regularize my menstrual cycle. i dont intend to get pregnant soon. Also, please tell me if these conditions will help me conceive in future?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013