Suffering from PCOD. Fatty liver and both ovaries enlarged. Having irregular periods and thyroid problem. Any complications to conceive?

hello sir i am suffering from poly cyctic ovaries disease n grade 1 fatty liver n both ovaries are enlarged in size im now 27 years old married female . now i want to concieve . my DR. adviced me to take obimet*sr 500 tablet 2 tablets per day , n also i m having irregular menstural cycles n thyroid problem , im taking thyronorm 25 mg per day. can u please suggest me , is there any complications to concieve or what?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012