Suffering from PCO, no relief with medication. Having long periods with brown discharge. Normal?

please help me, I m 23 years old ( virgin ) I have been suffering from PCO from such a long time. I used many medications but nothing really worked so i just decided to stop taking and medication starting from jan 2012. I just drink hot water with cinnamon for a week before the next period and my period immediately comes, i used this method for almost 7 periods it was working really good. Then at my 8 period it didn t work and i didn t get my period for 2 month and when i got it (my period is usually 8 days) i had 8 days of brown discharge and dark red blood , the 9th day i got fresh red blood ( as if its the start of a new period) and continued for another 8 days then i got clean, 2 weeks after i got brown discharge for couple of days with dark red blood which now lasted for 16 days but it mostly brown discharge, is this normal for people with PCO S ? Is it normal that its been 16 days until now?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer