Suffering from Oligospermia. What are the treatment methods for increasing the sperm count?

Respected Sir, This is Amit from Kanpur, U.P., my wife is OK, my age is around 37 years, I am suffering from Oligospermia . I am under Homeopathic Treatment but results are very slow (0.65 per month) in semen analysis , (report attached) and due to this problem I am unable to produce a child. Kindly advise in detail about increase the process of semen, medicine, doses so that problem can be cured soon. This act of kindness shall be appreciated High and above…… Waiting for soon reply.............. With warm regards……… Your sincerely, Amit Srivastava
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012