Suffering from Obssesive Compulsive Disorder and my penis is soft in shrink condition. What is the solution ?

Hi, I am 35 and not married yet. I had been doing mastrubation 10 years. I am not mastrubation since last 6 years. I am suffering from OCD (Obssesive Compulsive Disorder) from last 7 years & under treatement (from psychologist ) since last 3 years. I have no other sexual problem. But in normal condition my penis is very soft and in shrink condition? Is this mental or sexual problem? What is the solution for it?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Sep 2011