Suffering from Obsessive nausea and vomiting. What is wrong with me ?

Lately I ve been throwing up everything I eat. It doesnt matter what I eat I always end up vomiting. Majority of the time it s right after I eat or within twenty minutes. Whenever I vomit I can literally see everything I ate as if I hadnt chewed my food. Due to this obsessive vomiting I ve begun to lose weight. Four days ago I weighed in at 154.4 lbs I now weigh 150.0 lbs. I knowthat this has to be in some way very unhealthy. I ve been feeling nauseated for about a week now. What is wrong with me ? I am a 15 year old female. I am also a very athletic person. I m currently playing basketball and seem more out of breath . I know throwing up leads to dehydration so I drink a lot of water but I dont think it s enough. Please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011