Suffering from OCD taking no treatment. Regular washing of hands, dry with wrinkles, color changed. How to make skin normal?

Hello doctor. I am 22 years old and live in Mauritius. I have OCD problem but am not following any treatment for it. I wash my hands too much and due to this,my hands has become very very dry. It looks like the skin of old persons with wrinkles and so on. Last week i saw that my skin has also changed colour and it has become a bit red and black..well more like purple in colour. I have tried to apply moisturing creams at night and sometimes during the day but its not working. When i apply creams or wash my hands, i feel my hands burning. Please help me. What can i apply so that my hands become normal again. Will the skin discolouration go away? Please help me. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012