Suffering from OCD and panic attacks. Paroxetine prescribed. Already taking roaccutane. Can I take these medications together?

Hello doctor.I am 23 years old.I have OCD and panic attacks.Yesterday i went to see a psychiatrist and he gave me paroxetine 10 mg to take daily.But am also following roacctuane treatment.Will there be any problem while taking the 2 medecines?And i read on the net that paroxetine increases weight even thouvh you execises a lot and eat healthy.Is this true?Because i don`t want to gain weight.I exercise but not daily.Please help me.Thanks in advance!!
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013