Suffering from Non-Alc fatty liver disease. SGOT and SGPT high. What are the side effects of heptral?

sir, i am suffering from Non-Alc fatty liver disease for last 3 yrs.taken lot of medicine. but my SGOT and SGPT always remains mildly high i.e from 60 to 150.I am feeling heavyness on my i am continuing with heptral 400mg twice daily for last one month.My doctor told to continue it upto 6 months.Is it ok for my health.I suspect abt side effect of it for long term use.kindly give ur valuable advice. Pradeep
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012