Suffering from Nocturnal emissions. Sexual weakness and allergies. Will this cause infertility?

I am 26 year old suffering from Nocturnal Emissions for the past 7 years, it occurs 1 or 2 times a week, in my teen age I masturbate frequently after watching erotic movies, now my penis size is small and soft suffering from sexual weakness, also allergies on skin due to weakness caused by this, I request to give a solution to my problem, will it affect my future marriage life ,whether it will decrease sperm count and cause infertility? i am anxiously waiting for your reply.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012