Suffering from Multiple ischemic foci in bilateral fronto- parietal subcortical and Impression- Hypodensities bifrontal regions. No body movement and bed ridden. Cure?

sir my uncle has been faces following problems from 1 years that problem is e seen Multiple ischemic foci arin bilateral fronto- parietal subcortical / deep periventricular white matter , and no other significant abnormality. and Impression- Hypodensities bifrontal regions ? ischaemic and his age is 57 and loss body movement and his now on bed sir please help me
Asked On : Wed, 30 May 2012