Suffering from Macular Amyloidosis and Hirsutism. Is laser treatment effective?

Hi Dr , i have a skin condition on my arms called Macular Amyloidosis . i was told by a dermertologist that i can not do laser treatment on it or chemical peel . My issue is also i suffer from hirsutism too, so for that reason i would like to do laser on my arms. however i have been told by beauty skin therapist that it would be good to do laser as it will help the skin condition. please can you help me with this, as it is effect my confidence. many thanks
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012