Suffering from MVP and mild MR. Why palpitations? Is it due to stress?

Hello Doctor, I am suffering from MVP and mild MR from 4-5 years now (my age is 26).... I was given Ciplar 10 mg for 2-3 months after which the palpitation had come to control.. now since last couple of months i am facing the palpitation problem which is very irritating...I am unable to concentrate on anything..unable to ride my 2 wheeler in traffic.... its only under control when I am on medication (Ciplar 10 mg twice a day)...else it goes worst... now i am planning to get married...I am not sure if I have to tell my wife-to-be about this, because I don t want her to find out after marriage and think I cheated her by not telling this problem before marriage and now i am a sick person who takes medicine every day... the ECG , Eco, TMT were done again around 6 months back to confirm if everything is alright...the reports came as it was 5 years ago... nothing has gone worse.... I was told to reduce coffee and tea intake, which I have stopped consuming since 5 years... the doctors that I have consulted till date have all not given seriousness towards my problem, and everyone will say that i am taking tension because of which i am getting this... the fact is that I don t have any tension... and I am quite happy with things other than the irritation palpitation (mostly when i sleep)....Please help me understand my situation and help me get cured doctor... thank you
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012