Suffering from MS. Fell and hit corner of a chest, feeling very tired. Will it heal by itself?

Hi, my mom (63) fell and hit her right temple on the corner of a chest of drawers a couple of days ago, and has been feeling very tired since. She suffers from MS, and fell quite hard. The only issues she s having is that she has been feeling more tired than usual for the past couple of days. Her vision is fine. I m not sure if this is because her body is trying to heal itself, or if she should go get this checked out. Should we take her to the doctor, or will she be alright in a few days?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012