Suffering from MGUS. Feeling fatigued, severe pain in groin and kidney, vomiting, nose bleeds. Is this related to MGUS

I was diagnosed with MGUS in my 40 s and am now 55.My oncologist told me it was to do with my T cells. I have not had a follow up for nearly 2 years and am feeling extremely fatigued and am currently experiencing severe groin pain and kidney pain. I have also been vomiting for no reason and blood literally pours from my nose when I ve been sick. Do you think this is related to the MGUS? I am sick of feeling tired all the time.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012