Suffering from Lupus, have Dizziness, bloating and heartburn. History of H-pylori. Is it caused by Helicobacter?

Hi I have issues with chronic hives , hairloss , joint pain, dizziness, nausea, bloating & chronic heartburn - initially I tested positive for lupus . I had H-pylori about 4 or 5yrs ago - how lon will it remain positive in blood tests. I ha all my levels retested yesturday as I just had a flare up of hives etc with constant heartburn, bloating, nausea, & I ve vomited & had random diarrohea a few times over the last few wks -the pain has been so bad I almost went to hospital as the chest pain was also radiating into my shoulders & up my throat & I couldn t breathe deeply. Tests results came back as lupus not being active but positive for H-pylori...not sure if this is a positive as it was a blood test & I was treated for this 4-5yrs ago? Could this all be just caused by Helicobacter & not lupus at all???? Which tests should I be now asking for ?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013