Suffering from Liver Cirrhosis, gall bladder stones. On Udiliv 300. Cheaper substitute?

28/02/2013 SIR, MY MOTHER IS ABOUT 70 YRS, IS SUFFERING FROM PORTAL CIRRHOSIS OF LIVER & GALL- BLADDER STONES, TAKING UDILIV 300 MG SINCE 1998 (ABOUT 14 YRS), DOCTORS ARE STILL PRESCRIBING UDILIV-300 OR URSOCOL-300 TO CONTINUE TREATMENT. I JUST WANT TO KNOW - 1) MAY MY MOTHER CONTINUE THIS DRUG SUCH A LONG TIME ? 2) URSOCOL (URSODEOXYCHOLIC ACID TABLETS) & UDILIV (URSODEOL / URSODESOXYCHOLIC TABLETS) ARE THE SAME DRUG OR DIFFERENT ? 3) IS THERE ANY OTHER SAME COMPOSITION DRUG IN CHEAPER PRICE ? I AM A PERSON OF VERY LOWER INCOME CATEGORY. PLEASE SEND YOUR VALUED SUGGESTION. email - YYYY@YYYY SAJAL BANERJEE 80/1/1 SITALA TALA LANE HINDMOTOR HOOGHLY
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013