Suffering from Lichen planus. Dark spot after using Topisal. Now using Kojivit gel. Suggestions?

hi i am 28 year old girl i was suffering from lichen plannus from last 4 months my skin specialist suggested me Topisal 6%. I used it from last 3 months the near by affected area in which i used Topisal it causes a whitening of skin, itiching is no longer persist but it leaves a dark spot on my skin, now i stopped Topisal. Now I used Kojivit Gel does it removes the dark spot and make normal skin colour .
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013