Suffering from L-R shunt ASD. TR jet derived by pulmonary artery systolic pressure. Medications prescribed. Which is best in long term?

My wife is 52 yr old with L-R shunt ASD . The pulmonary artery systolic pressure by TR jet is 40mm. Cardiologist A has prescribed 1)Repace 25mg-one tab./day, 2) Spiromide on alternate day,3) stalopam 10mg/day. Cardiologist B has prescribed 1) Repace 25mg/daily, 2) Edegra 25mg half tab. morning and and evening, 3) Aquazide 12.5 half tab. morning. Please suggest which is better in long term good/bad effects. sincerely Acharaya
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012