Suffering from Klinefelter Syndrome, weight gain, wide hips. Treatment options?

my son is 31 years old and found out he has Klinefelter Syndrome when they tried to get pregnanat. He was very tall and skinny growing up and now gaining weight, wide hips, and breast inlargement. He has had many problems and it seems that medications he has been given the Klinefelter Syndrome rejects the meds and will not let the body absorb it. I told him I would see if there was any study groups out there for him or a specific doc he sould go to. He currently lives in XXXX
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012