Suffering from JME epilepsy, no seizures in the recent past, taking encorate chrono 200, want to take endura mass weight gainer to gain weight. Is it advisable?

I am 23 years old and I am suffering from JME epilepsy . I have been taking encorate chrono 300 daily 2 tablets for last 5 years. Now my doctor is reducing the dose. Now I am taking encorate chrono 200 daily 1.5 tablets. I have not have seizures for last 4 years. I am 5.4 ft tall and i am very skinny and underweight(47.5 kgs). I want to take endura mass weight gainer to gain weight. Will it be good for me? Will it have any side effects?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012