Suffering from Ig nephropathy, increased creatinine, urea level. Kidney transplant done. Treatment?

My brother is a doctor he is suffered from Ig Nephropathy and underwent kidney transplant seven years back.Now the level of creatinine and urea is increasing.The nephrologist suggessted to give methyl prednisolone I.V.But after adminstration of first dose the level of creatinine and urea increased immediately.can u give sugestion. we dont want further transplant.if u have any traetment for this pl suggest.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012