Suffering from ITP, severe leg pain. On OD dexa, predenisolen. Blood test done, EMG test normal. Treatment?

My 20 daughter was diagnosed with ITP on 12 Jun10 and was treated with 4 doses od dexa iv and put on Predenisolen for one year from 60 mg to 5 mg. Presently she is not taking Predenisolen and her platelate counts are 1.7 to 2.2 in every monthly test. But she is suffering from sever leg pain since last one year. Her all blood reports are normal and EMG/NCV tests are also normal. But the pain in legs is there. Doctors are anable to find out the reason for this pain. Please also tell me a pain killer for ITP patient other then Tramadol and PCM.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012