Suffering from ITP and recently underwent spleenoctmy. On wysolene. Any side effect of this steriod?

Hi doctor, My wife is suffering from ITP and recently underwent Spleenoctmy.Though her platelet count has increased,she is still on steroids(30 mg of wysolene).Once she takes the tab she starts to shiver and would be out very low till the effect comes down.This may be for 4-5 hrs. Is this a a sympton of Wysolene? Also she feels heaviness in her body,Also are there any food intake that would reduce the tablet effects?Thanks in advance
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013